Help Desk. ECLIPSE EHR Solutions (EES) provides Help Desk services during regular business hours (currently Monday through Friday from 9AM to 9PM EST). Our telephone number is 352.488.0081.
Subscription Services. Please refer to the ECLIPSE EULA here for more information about your license agreement. EES provides software updates along with phone & online support for ECLIPSE users with paid subscriptions & current versions (revision dates within 12 months of contact date).
Software Updates. Software updates, interim updates and/or fixes are provided by MPN Software Systems, Inc. (MPN) as they become available and are provided for download by EES via your ECLIPSE menu and/or our website. (Again, please refer to the ECLIPSE EULA here for more information about your license agreement.) Updates are only provided to customers with a current software subscription (automatically billed monthly by EES). Updates cannot be purchased separately. Typically, updates are posted to our website on a weekly basis.
Subscription Payment Terms. When you purchase an ECLIPSE license, you begin a monthly subscription plan to obtain updates & technical support. You may cancel the subscription plan at any time. If you allow your subscription to lapse, two options are available:
- Purchase a new license & begin a new subscription plan for updates & support.
- Exchange your original license for a new monthly license with no upfront fees. If your monthly license expires, new information, including but not limited to patients, appointments & services, can no longer be added. (Monthly licenses work just like your cell phone subscription. If you stop paying the monthly fee, you still have access to all your phone #’s, text messages, photos, etc. — but you can’t make new phone calls.) Subscription rates are the same for either license type.
In either of the above situations (purchase or monthly license), your data is always 100% yours & 100% available to you!
Purchasing additional ECLIPSE features (e.g. more users) does not affect your underlying license type (#1 or #2 above).
To cancel an existing subscription, please visit the Contact Us page & don’t forget to paste your current license information into the appropriate field. We will confirm your request using the contact information associated with your license (e.g. email address, customer ID, license ID, and either your activation or general password). Please ensure you are familiar with the “SUBSCRIPTION BASED FEATURES / SERVICES” section of the EULA agreement, which you can review here.
Off-subscription payment terms for technical support services & upgrades. All calls are invoiced & billed online & must be paid in advance. You are being billed for our time, not any specific result. Unfortunately, we can’t guarantee our ability to resolve your issue (or to resolve it within a specific time frame). Please realize that the solution may be to recommend an ECLIPSE update. Upgrades (e.g. additional users) require a current subscription. Once a subscription lapses, further online purchases from the Renewals & Upgrades section of your account are disabled. Please visit the Contact Us page if you’d like help with your subscription.
Exclusions. Service and maintenance performed do not include:
- Correction or service where we determine your hardware is not functioning properly.
- Responsibility by EES or MPN for data that has not been properly and accurately backed up by you.
- Repair of damaged data files.
Excusable Delays. In no event shall EES or MPN be liable for any delay in performance directly or indirectly due to:
- Acts by you your agents, employees, or subcontractors.
- Causes beyond the control of EES, including but not restricted to, acts of God; acts of the public enemy; acts of the United States, any State Territory of the United States, or any political subdivision of the foregoing or the District of Columbia; fire, floods, epidemics, quarantine restrictions; strikes, civil commotions, freight embargoes; any unusually severe weather conditions; or default of the Company’s subcontractors or suppliers.
Refund Policy: 90 day refund policy on the initial purchase price for your ECLIPSE license. Training, upgrade & subscription fees are non-refundable. 3rd party fees for FairCom, DrFirst & other products are non-refundable. Fees for individually billed technical support incidents are refundable at our discretion. Any & all refunds are subject to a 10% surcharge to cover various merchant fees associated with processing your credit card. Sales tax charges are refundable through the end of the month in which the sale was made.
“After founding & running a successful multi-disciplinary practice… I’ve learned that the only constant is change. Keeping up with standards related to HIPAA, ICD, NPI, ANSI, documentation & much more is an arduous endeavor. Yet, EES keeps your monthly costs among the lowest in our industry. Once you opt out of your subscription, you must purchase a new license or switch to a permanent rental version of ECLIPSE in order to update your software.“A note from Dr. Walters regarding your subscription