Help Desk. ECLIPSE EHR Solutions (EES) will provide Help Desk services during regular business hours (generally Monday through Friday from 9AM to 9PM EST). Our telephone number is 352.488.0081.
Subscription Services. Please refer to the ECLIPSE EULA here for more information about your license agreement. EES provides phone & online support for ECLIPSE users with paid subscriptions & current versions (revision dates within 12 months of contact date). At the discretion of EES, users who don’t meet these criteria may be offered the option of “per incident” fees for technical support.
Software Updates. Software Updates, interim updates and/or fixes will be provided by MPN Software Systems, Inc. (MPN) as they become available and will be made available for download by EES via your ECLIPSE menu and/or our website. (Again, please refer to the ECLIPSE EULA here for more information about your license agreement.) Updates are only provided to customers with a current software subscription (automatically billed monthly by EES). Updates cannot be purchased separately. Typically, updates are posted to our website on a weekly basis.
Subscription Payment Terms. When you purchase ECLIPSE, you begin a monthly subscription plan. An overwhelming majority of ECLIPSE users — small & large — have maintained subscriptions over entire careers. We’re firm believers in keeping things fair to ensure these users don’t shoulder the entire burden for everyone. So, if you allow your subscription to lapse, there are now two options available:
- Purchase a new license & begin a new subscription.
- Switch to a monthly rental subscription with no upfront fees. Rental licenses never deny you access to your data. However, the ability to add new patient & related information after your rental subscription expires is limited.
- In either of the above situations (purchase or rental), your data is always 100% yours & 100% available to you!
- To cancel an existing subscription, please visit the Contact Us page & don’t forget to paste your current license information into the appropriate field. We will confirm your request using the contact information associated with your license.
Exclusions. Service and maintenance performed shall not include:
- Correction or service where the hardware is not functioning properly.
- Responsibility by EES or MPN for data that has not been properly and accurately backed up by you.
- Repair of damaged data files.
Excusable Delays. In no event shall EES or MPN be liable for any delay in performance directly or indirectly due to:
- Acts by you your agents, employees, or subcontractors.
- Causes beyond the control of EES, including but not restricted to, acts of God; acts of the public enemy; acts of the United States, any State Territory of the United States, or any political subdivision of the foregoing or the District of Columbia; fire, floods, epidemics, quarantine restrictions; strikes, civil commotions, freight embargoes; any unusually severe weather conditions; or default of the Company’s subcontractors or suppliers.
Refund Policy: 90 Day 100% Refund Policy on ECLIPSE license/purchase price. Training & subscription fees are non-refundable. 3rd party fees for FairCom, DrFirst, KRAMES & other products are non-refundable.
“After founding & running a successful multi-disciplinary practice… I’ve learned that the only constant is change. Keeping up with standards related to HIPAA, ICD, NPI, ANSI, documentation & much more is an arduous endeavor. Yet, EES keeps your monthly costs among the lowest in our industry. Once you opt out of your subscription, you must purchase a new license or switch to a permanent rental version of ECLIPSE in order to update your software.“A note from Dr. Walters regarding your subscription